- click "Modules"
- check the box beside "Froogle/GoogleBase"
- click [Update] to save the changes
- go to "General settings" > "Froogle/GoogleBase options"
- enter Google Base ftp username and password (you can get it from your Google Base account)
Submitting the data feed
- go to "Import/Export" menu
- click "Froogle/GoogleBase export" link
- click [Export] to create a new product file
- Click [Upload] to send that file to Google server.
optional: you can click [Download] to save that file to your computer for review or manual submitting to Google Base
Please note: you will not be able to submit a new file if current file was not processed by Google (can take up to 1-2 days).