Configure POP3/SMTP email client
1. Start Microsoft Outlook on your computer;
2. Click "E-mail Accounts" from "Tools" on the menu bar;
3. Click the option of "View or change existing e-mail accounts", and press "Next" button;
4. In the dialog box of "E-mail Accounts", press "Add" button to add a new e-mail account into current profile;
5. Click "POP3" in the dialog box of "E-mail Accounts" to add a POP3/SMTP e-mail account. Press "Next" to go to next page;
6. Type your Account information and POP3/SMTP server information.
POP3 server: yourdomain.com
SMTP server: yourdomain.com
user: firstname.lastname@example.org (ex: email@example.com)
password: you setup on account creation
Press "More Settings …" button to set options of Outgoing Server;
7. In the dialog box of "Internet E-mail Settings", turn to tab of "Outgoing Server". Check the option of "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" and enable the option of "Use same settings as my incoming mail server".
*** Don't forget to do this step. Otherwise you only can receive message from server but you can't send out any messages.
Press "Ok" button to return dialog box of "E-mail Accounts".
8. Highlight the e-mail account you set just now and press "Set as Default" to make this account as your default e-mail account. Press "Finish" to finish the account setting.
If you still have a problem after that, let us know the password for this account so we can test it on our end.