To add new email accounts, login to your control panel:
* contact support if you do not have the login (it was supplied in your welcome email)
Click "Manage hosting" beside the domain you want to manage:
Click "Create E-mail Address"
To configure POP3/SMTP email client
1. Start Microsoft Outlook 2003 on your computer;
2. Click "E-mail Accounts" from "Tools" on the menu bar;
3. Click the option of "View or change existing e-mail accounts", and press "Next" button;
4. In the dialog box of "E-mail Accounts", press "Add" button to add a new e-mail account into the current profile;
5. Click "POP3" in the dialog box of "E-mail Accounts" to add a POP3/SMTP e-mail account. Press "Next" to go to the next page;
6. Type your Account information and POP3/SMTP server information.
POP3 server: yourdomain.com
SMTP server: yourdomain.com
user: email@example.com (ex: firstname.lastname@example.org)
password: you setup on account creation
Press "More Settings …" button to set options of Outgoing Server;
7. In the dialog box of "Internet E-mail Settings", turn to the tab of "Outgoing Server". Check the option of "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication" and enable the option of "Use same settings as my incoming mail server".
*** Don't forget to do this step. Otherwise, you only can receive a message from the server but you can't send out any messages.
Press the "Ok" button to return the dialog box of "E-mail Accounts".
8. Highlight the e-mail account you set just now and press "Set as Default" to make this account as your default e-mail account. Press "Finish" to finish the account setting.
If you have any problems, let us know the email and password for this account so we can test it on our end.